We may also use this information for other purposes, including promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing list by emailing us at email@example.com.
Third Parties may at their discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Revivre does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
Revivre reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. Links on the site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of revivre.com.au.
Revivre uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of global merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Complete credit card numbers cannot be viewed by any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Revivre.